Hotel Carmel is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Web site, www.hotelcarmel.com, for all people with disabilities. Working with our website provider, Tambourine, Hotel Carmel will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as its web accessibility standard or other standards to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (‘ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web page on www.hotelcarmel.com, please contact us at email@example.com. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
- Accessible Valet parking in front of hotel
- Accessible public entrance and path of travel throughout the facility
- Accessible public areas and including registration, dining and business center
- Elevator to guest room floors
- Fire alarms with audible and visual notification devices
- TVs with closed caption features
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features, including bathrooms with grab bars in bathroom/tub/shower, visual emergency devices, closed caption televisions, accessible chair, accessible locks and peephole on door.
- Guest rooms with communication features, including a hearing impaired guest kit
- Audible and visual alarm notification devices
- Audible and visual smoke detection devices